Why Choose Us?
Average Response Time (mins)
Years of Experience
The fact is that many managed service providers offer sub-par IT support services. Slow service, inconsistent performance on the job, and a lack of results for all the money you invest. What makes PCI different?
Here are the qualities that set us apart from other managed IT service providers:
- We care about you and your business. This may seem like an immeasurable quality, but you’ll find that our genuine investment in you and your business reveals itself in each of our services. From our close attention to detail to the gentle guidance we provide non-technical employees (or “normies” as we call them), we exude the attentive care that we ourselves would want to receive.
- You won’t have to look elsewhere. We pride ourselves in offering comprehensive IT support services that include everything from purchasing hardware and software to remote monitoring and loss prevention. As a one-stop-shop for our clients, we’re able to offer precious insights into which products are most compatible and what upgrades will provide the most benefits to your business.
- We hate surprises. We find that precaution is the best approach to business IT, and follow a laundry-list of preventative procedures to ensure that your business data is safe, secure, and protected from unexpected data loss and corruption.
- We’re reputable and truly experienced. Many of our clients have been with us for 5+ years and were referred by other clients happy with our services. Our consistent ability to meet high-standards of care have earned us a reputation as one of the most reliable IT companies in the area. Additionally, the depth and breadth of knowledge our IT engineers bring to the table is unparalleled by the standard IT technicians and support specialists found in our industry.
- 100% American with zero outsourcing. When we say remote IT support we mean out-of-office, not out-of-country. We believe in supporting our local economy so strongly that we exclusively hire IT professionals from within the tri-state area. As a result, our clients never experience the long wait times or communication difficulties that come with overseas remote IT support.