Free For A Limited Time
We Want To Give You A Free Cyber-Security Risk Assessment That Gives You The Answers You Want And The Certainty You Need
After this Assessment, you’ll get answers to questions such as:
- If you and your employees’ login credentials are being sold on the Dark Web (I can practically guarantee one or more are…THIS will shock you). Thanks to a new threat intelligence and ID-monitoring service we subscribe to, we can run a report on YOUR company and see what credentials are actively being sold on the Dark Web, which is a part of the World Wide Web accessible only by means of special software, allowing operators to remain completely and totally anonymous and untraceable, used by the most notorious cyber crime rings around the world.
- IF your IT systems and data are truly secured from hackers, cyber criminals, viruses, worms and even sabotage by rogue employees. If you’re not getting weekly security updates from your current IT person, your systems probably aren’t secure. You should also know that antivirus software and most firewalls are grossly inadequate against the sophisticated attacks now happening.
- IF your current backup would allow you to be back up and running again fast if ransomware locked all your files. In 99% of the computer networks we’ve reviewed over the years, the owners were shocked to learn the backup they had would NOT survive a ransomware attack. Ransomware is designed to infect your backups as well, leaving you defenseless. There are only a handful of backup systems that will prevent this from happening.
- DO your employees truly know how to spot a phishing email? We will actually put them to the test. We’ve never seen a company pass 100%. Never.
- Are your IT systems, backups and security measures in sync with compliance requirements for HIPAA, GLBA and SOX, and using best practices to ensure your sensitive systems and data are protected.
- If we DO find problems…overlooked security loopholes, inadequate backups, credentials that have been compromised, out-of-date firewall and antivirus software and (often) active malware…on one or more of the PCs in your office, we will propose an Action Plan to remediate the situation that you can have us implement for you if you choose. Again, I want to stress that EVERYTHING WE DISCUSS AND DISCOVER WILL BE STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL.
Sign-up For Your FREE Cyber-Security Risk Assessment Below!
Important! We hate spam as much (or more!) than you and promise to NEVER rent, share, or abuse your email address and contact information in any way.