21 Critical Questions For Your IT Consultant
Complete This Form For
Instant Access to Your FREE Report!
IMPORTANT! We hate spam as much (or more) than you and promise to NEVER rent, share, or abuse your e-mail address and contact information in any way.
FREE 21 Question Analysis of Your IT Consultant:
All The Answers Should Be Yes!
Let’s face it; not all IT consultants are created equal. The question is, which one will give you honest, straightforward and ACCURATE advice, and which ones will overcharge you, not deliver on their promises and (potentially) make things worse due to gross incompetence? Don’t trust your critical IT operations to just anyone!
Download This FREE Report And Learn:
- The “dirty little secret” of the computer repair industry that most people don’t know and will never be told by their IT guy (knowing this ALONE could save your from wasting tons of money and untold aggravation when outsourcing your computer support).
- 21 revealing questions that will help you instantly spot an unethical or grossly incompetent computer repair/support technician in minutes.
- 4 costly misconceptions most business owners have about computer maintenance and repair, one of which you will need to know BEFORE even picking up the phone.
- Viruses, ransomeware, malware and hackers: what you need to know to protect yourself.
- 5 mistakes to avoid when choosing a computer consultant.
- Why “cheap” or “lowest price” computer repair shops aren’t the bargain they initially appear to be. The one surefire sign that you should run – not walk – away from a computer support firm.
- Discuss a project or upgrade you are considering, or even give you a second opinion on a quote you received.
- Diagnose any ongoing problems or concerns you are currently experiencing with your network.
I have worked with many computer companies and found that Performance Connectivity, Inc. is one that has the most experienced technicians in the field not only with their products but with third party vendor products and software. Whenever I call them with a problem and they have to send a technician out they are always very prompt. I found that their best asset is their customer service and their technical ability.