ARE YOU TIRED OF FLUCTUATING IT COSTS AND UNEXPECTED DOWNTIME?
THERE MAY BE BETTER OPTIONS…
We have developed much better models for providing proactive, high-quality IT support to our clients. These services implement a managed services model, which essentially means we are PROACTIVELY supporting your network for a fixed monthly fee rather than REACTING to problems when they arise and billing you to fix them. We call them our Remote Management Plan and In House IT Managed Services.
This is not a new concept. In fact, thousands of IT services companies have moved to this type of support model over the last 10 years because it is a far superior way of delivering IT support to businesses that cannot afford to lose data, incur a data breach or have extended and unexpected downtime. Over 60% of our clients have already chosen this option, and more are choosing it over the “break-fix” option every day.
The Benefits of This New Service Model Are Obvious:
- You’ll have peace of mind that critical security updates and patches are being done on your firewall, spam and antivirus software to drastically reduce your chances of a virus or hacker attack. While nothing can guarantee 100% protection, we can greatly minimize your risk with a proactive approach to maintaining these critical protections.
- You’ll know with certainty your data is being backed up and CAN be restored quickly in the event of an emergency. It is EXTREMELY common for backups to fail, and as it stands today, no one is validating that your data is being backed up in a way that would allow you to resume work fast. Our new management plans would ensure we are proactively monitoring your backup to ensure you won’t fall victim to a ransomware attack, disgruntled employee, accidental deletion or even a fire, flood or natural disaster.
- You’ll eliminate the frustration and inconvenience of unexpected downtime because we’ll be proactively maintaining your systems to prevent that from happening. All IT systems degrade in performance over time, causing them to slow down, hang up and crash. Our preventative maintenance and network monitoring will detect these problems early and prevent them from escalating into more expensive repairs and downtime.
- You’ll receive faster resolution to any IT problem, thanks to our remote management tools. We have the ability to remotely access (and repair) most IT problems right from our offices. If we cannot fix it remotely, we will dispatch a technician to your office. You’ll receive priority support when you have a problem.
- You’ll be able to budget for network support just like you budget for rent or insurance. Wouldn’t it be nice to avoid unexpected costs for fixing or restoring your network? Now you can.
- You’ll get a “Virtual CIO” to help you budget for it, and deal with any number of IT-related issues. Just as it isn’t prudent to run a business without solid legal or accounting advice, it’s also not prudent to run an organization without solid IT advice. We BECOME your CIO and work with you on budgeting and planning for IT, as well as protecting your business from lost data, downtime, ransomware, disgruntled employees, regulatory action from non-compliance and a whole HOST of problems that can result from poor IT planning and management.
The 2 Biggest Reasons You’ll Love This New Approach
The clients we have transitioned to this service model have said the biggest benefit is the peace of mind they get from not having to worry about IT-related issues.
I’m sure you have your hands full taking care of clients and running your business. Under our Remote Management Plan and Full IT Managed Services, we’ll make sure everything pertaining to your computer network and its security is handled so you aren’t distracted, inconvenienced or slowed down and can invest your time and your staff’s time in running your business.
I also want to point out that this service aligns our goals with yours. Under our current “break-fix” agreement, we PROFIT only from the failures in your IT environment because we only get called in (and paid) when something goes wrong; but under this new managed services model, we only benefit if we can be efficient and effective at keeping you PROBLEM-FREE. That’s because we’re on a fixed, agreed-upon IT services budget.
What Are the Major Differences?
Our Remote Management Plan provides proactive monitoring for your business network, so you’ll have the assurance that someone knowledgeable is overseeing your system’s performance and resolving issues before they can impact productivity. If an issue cannot be resolved remotely, we will dispatch an experienced IT engineer to your business for onsite remediation (provided as an additional service outside of the Remote Managed Plan).
With our Full IT Managed Services, you’ll receive the same proactive monitoring as our Remote Management Plan with the added benefit of periodic on-site service at no extra cost and overall network optimization by our expert IT engineers. This plan provides the added assurance of knowing your business network is operating at maximum performance while also receiving consistent direct maintenance from a knowledgeable IT professional.
What You Need to Do Now
Because we know this is a far superior way of delivering IT services to our clients, we are strongly encouraging all our clients to at LEAST take a look at what we are proposing. Plus, this will allow us to keep your IT costs DOWN. As further incentive for you to take advantage of these new models which will BENEFIT YOU, we are offering the 1st MONTH FREE with a 1 Year Remote Management Plan or In House IT Managed Services contract. Don’t hesitate! I can only extend this offer for one month, ending July 31st, 2018.
I’ve prepared a plan specifically for your business and need to schedule a brief meeting with you to discuss the details and answer your questions. To schedule this, you can call us at 914-934-9775 or reach out via email. If I don’t hear back from you within the next couple of days, I will follow up by email and/or phone to schedule an appointment.
As you can see, we feel very strongly about this recommendation and we are excited about the direction we are moving in!