Is This You?
Are you a small to mid-sized business in the tri-state area looking for I.T. support to effectively manage the technological needs of your business? We’re here to help you!
Our clients typically have 10 to 50 workstations and rely on their PCs, network and servers to run a successful business. Many of our clients need fast support that meets industry-specific compliance standards and protects sensitive records from cyber crimes and data loss. Our clients require consistent efficiency from their business technology and operate within Westchester County, New York, New York City, Fairfield County, Connecticut and the surrounding areas.
Our I.T. engineers are of greatest benefit to clients who:
- Are unhappy with their currently I.T. service provider and are looking for a better solution.
- Want to concentrate on daily business operations instead of their business technology.
- Are hindered by their current business technology more than they benefit from it.
- Are concerned with the security of sensitive business records.
- Need to know their business is protected from data loss.
- Believe prevention is preferable to damage control.
- Want to optimize the amount of time spent working versus troubleshooting computer problems.
- Share documents and files between employees via email, chat or other digital means.
Have Questions? Let’s Chat.
Don’t just take our word for it! See what other businesses have to say.
“I have worked with many computer companies and found that Performance Connectivity, Inc. is one that has the most experienced technicians in the field not only with their products but with third party vendor products and software. Whenever I call them with a problem and they have to send a technician out they are always very prompt. I found that their best asset is their customer service and their technical ability.”Marge Pedrosa
“We are very happy with PCI’s Remote Management Plan. When we have a computer problem we just go online and “chat” with the on-call tech. Often the problem is solved right then as the tech goes into our system, diagnoses and fixes the problem. There’s no more waiting for a tech to arrive at the office hours later.”Nancy Hack