FREE 21 Question Analysis of Your IT Consultant: All The Answers Should Be Yes!
Performance Connectivity, Inc. can improve the efficiency and performance of almost any business network. Our free guide will answer common questions about business IT support and provide you with tools to test the skill and competence of any IT consultant, including:
- The “dirty little secret” of the computer repair industry that most people don’t know and will never be told by their IT guy (knowing this ALONE could save your from wasting tons of money and untold aggravation when outsourcing your computer support).
- 21 revealing questions that will help you instantly spot an unethical or grossly incompetent computer repair/support technician in minutes.
- 4 costly misconceptions most business owners have about computer maintenance and repair, one of which you will need to know BEFORE even picking up the phone.
- Viruses, ransomeware, malware and hackers: what you need to know to protect yourself.
- 5 mistakes to avoid when choosing a computer consultant.
- Why “cheap” or “lowest price” computer repair shops aren’t the bargain they initially appear to be. The one surefire sign that you should run – not walk – away from a computer support firm.
- Discuss a project or upgrade you are considering, or even give you a second opinion on a quote you received.
- Diagnose any ongoing problems or concerns you are currently experiencing with your network.