Endpoint Protection is one of the basic tenets of cyber security. Endpoint Protection is CRITICALLY IMPORTANT for any business that allows employees to work remotely or individuals to connect devices to the business network via Wi-Fi.
What is Endpoint Protection?
Endpoint protection is the process of securing endpoints on a network. An endpoint or end-user device can be a desktop computer, laptop, smart phone, tablet, or any other internet capable device that connects to a network.
Endpoint protection encompasses an array of cyber-security measures that safeguard a network against unauthorized access attempts and malicious activity at the end-user point of entry. Some forms of endpoint protection are: requiring an endpoint to meet specific security standards prior to being granted network access, blocking and white-listing the use of specific applications on the network, and endpoint encryption, which encrypts the data on endpoints so it can only be accessed with a key.
Why is Endpoint Protection important?
Endpoint protection is essential for any modern business which allows remote access to its computer network. Unaddressed vulnerabilities can lead to catastrophe in the form of ransomware attacks or data loss, both of which can destroy consumer confidence in your business, result in lost revenue, and even have legal repercussions in the case of leaked sensitive information.
What are the benefits of Endpoint Protection?
- Swift and effective threat response. Unsecured connections are denied access to the network, so they never get ahold of your data to begin with. Once the threat is turned away, a series of safety protocols are followed to guarantee that there are no further attempts at penetration.
- Cutting-edge protections. Routine evaluation and consistent maintenance of your network defenses ensure up-to-date protections that account of the latest threats and tactics.
- Confidentiality you can count on. Data encryption makes your data indecipherable to unauthorized individuals.
- Strict gatekeeping regulates access. Your network will be monitored so that all connections are verified and authorized, and then channeled through strictly secured paths that are continuously monitored.
- Compliance. Endpoint Protection is a standard facet of all compliance regulation standards imposed by federal, state and local laws on various business sectors such as healthcare, finance, insurance and legal.
- Peace of mind. Know that your business is being protected by knowledgeable IT engineers who know what to look for, guard your network with the latest safeguards and response quickly to potential threats.
Why should Performance Connectivity handle my Endpoint Protection?
PCI offers comprehensive security measures that shield your network’s vulnerable entry-points. We act as strict gatekeepers, providing access to authorized and secure endpoints while vetting out suspicious and unsafe connections.
Are you ready to improve your business with quality Endpoint Protection?
We’re ready to create effective IT solutions that meet the needs of your business. To get started, just ask our experts how we can help improve your business’s endpoint protection. Don’t worry, there’s no commitment necessary – we provide the quality service we’d like to receive ourselves. When you reach out to us for help, we’ll take the time to discuss your current situation and help you make smart decisions as you move forward with your business tech. Let’s get started today!