Are You Google? Because You’ve Got All The Things We’re Looking For.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT STAFF
Performance Connectivity is looking for engineers in the area of desktop support, networking and information security.
BASIC JOB DUTIES
- Candidates must exhibit excellent organizational skills, clear communication, documentation and a keen attention to detail.
- Analyze, test, troubleshoot and support desktop and network systems.
- Interface effectively with customers to foster a cooperative, team-based approach to timely problem resolution – local or remote.
- Effectively communicate to all levels to technical and non-technical customers and staff members.
- Be flexible, have high energy, with the ability to handle multiple demands in a fast pace environment.
- Identify opportunities and implement solutions to streamline workflow.
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- A minimum of 3 years related technical experience in Desktop/Server OS, Office Applications and support.
- Knowledge of Office 365 a plus.
- Any Microsoft certification is a plus.
- Job requires local travel to customer sites as well as occasional night and weekend service.
- Must have own car (Expenses are paid).
- Compensation based on experience and technical skills.
- Excellent benefits package.
- We work with only the most leading-edge technologies.
- Competitive salary.
- Superior health benefits starting after 3 months.
- The security & stability of an industry leader.
- A group of extremely talented & dedicated professionals.
- A management team with vision and passion for growth.
- A collaborative and friendly, team-oriented culture.
Performance Connectivity Inc. is an industry leader in Managed Service solutions for small and mid-sized businesses. This is a dynamic company pushing the industry to new standards of service. We are growing at an impressive rate while creating opportunities for successful individuals.