FREE 39-Point IT System Assessment
FREE Network Health Check
For All Prospective Clients Who Want To Put Us To The Test!
As a prospective customer, we would like to offer you a FREE Network Health Check and Diagnosis ($297 value). During this health check we will perform a comprehensive 39-point IT Systems Security And Network Assessment of your entire network to look for potential problems, security loopholes, spyware and other hidden problems that will cause the computers on your network to run slow, act funny, crash and lose data. During this Assessment we’ll look for hidden problems developing under the surface that could turn into bigger, more disastrous events that could cost you thousands in lost productivity, downtime and computer repair bills. For FREE, We Will Come To Your Office And Answer Key Questions Such As:
- Are your IT systems truly secured from hackers, cybercriminals, viruses, worms and even sabotage by rogue employees? If you’re not getting weekly security patch updates from your current IT person, your systems probably aren’t secure.
- Are your backups configured properly to ensure that you could be back up and running again fast in a disaster? In 99% of the computer networks we’ve reviewed over the years, the owners were shocked to learn this wasn’t happening.
- Are you unknowingly exposing your company to expensive fines and litigation under new data breach laws?
- Could you utilize cheaper and more efficient cloud computing technologies to lower IT costs and make it easier to work remotely?
- Are your systems optimized for maximum speed and performance?
Once we have a clear picture of the state, health and performance of your current IT systems, we’ll then deliver a proprietary 39-Point IT Systems Security and Performance Assessment that will show you how to eliminate every single nagging problem, enable you to work more efficiently and possibly even lower IT costs with smarter cloud solutions.
Important! We hate spam as much (or more) than you and promise to NEVER rent, share, or abuse your e-mail address and contact information in any way.